Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Having TWINS

I went into my appointment today. And they placed the ultrasound and there they were 2 sacks. They both had one little baby inside. Each with their own heartbeat. Twin "B" was going 121 hpm and Twin "A" was going 124 hpm. I am sooooo excited. We are around 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and so our 40 weeks of our prenancy would go to Christmas eve but of course twin pregnancies usually go 36-38 weeks so it will be sooner than that. I did not get my "official" due date because I was so excited I left before they could tell me. Oh well. Well it is now time for me to find me a doctor. I want to make sure he/she is very comfortable with delivering twins. I want to try and have the twins with no C section so wish me luck.



Twin "B" is the bottom picture left side in the black sack.

Twin "A" is the top picture on the right in the black sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment