Friday, June 4, 2010

Met the doctor

I am seeing a women doctor which is great. I have nothing against boys but I had a choice so why not go with a women. Anyway. We took an ultrasound of the twins. They are both around 1 1/2 inches long which is normal for 10 weeks. One of the twins was moving around so much. It was so funny to see him/her on the screen dancing around. I am so excited. The printed out pictures for me and I forgot to bring them to work so I could scan them in and show you but I will try to bring them tomorrow. Also the doctor is very much for vaginal delivery for twins. Which is great because that is one of my goals. So now we can work together to see if we can make that happen. That is all for now. Also I put on the 3D development of baby depending on the week. Unfortunatly they did not have the ability to show twins :( oh well. Enjoy. Next appointment July 2nd 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment