Thursday, February 11, 2010

Confirmed some details

I talked with Melanie (Fertiliy Clinc) to make sure that when I finish taking my Birth control pills on Feb 24th. I asked if I had to use another type of birth control until the Embryo transfer date. Melanie said that she thought it would be a good idea. She told me though it would be a very slim chance to get pregnant while I am on Lupron because it is suppose to stop my eggs from releasing. But just to be safe we will use other birth control. Otherwise I am waiting for the Pharmacy to contact me and send me the medication but I found out that the Intended Parents have not contacted the pharmacy yet to give them billing information. So I am hoping they get that completed soon. Melanie said she hopes they do something by Feb. 16th Tues. so I will have enough time to have the medication sent to me before Feb. 19th. I hope they do. It would be sad if we have to redo all of the dates of all of my appointments. Also I tried to resend the email that was never sent letting the Intended Parents know the dates of my appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment