Friday, February 5, 2010

Instructions for Shots

Melanie (Nurse at Fertility clinic) called me to give me over the phone instructions on how to give my first shot. She is also sending me the information in the mail. I am pretty comfortable with the first shots. They are a smaller needle and it goes into my stomach or thigh area so it is easy for me to do myself. I am going to start my injections on Feb 19th and then I think but I am going to reconfirm that I will be stopping my birth control on Feb 24th 2010. I will have to ask if I have to use other ways of birth control from then to my Embryo Transfer date which is planned to be on March 25th 2010. After I start my injections I will go into the clinic to get an vaginal ultrasound and blood work on March 4th 2010. Then I will go again on March 18th for just a vaginal ultrasound also at this appointment she will be giving me instruction on how to give my other injection which I will have to have someone else do it because of the location that it has to be administered. After that they have me scheduled for my Embryo Transfer on March 25th 2010. I am very excited. The supplies for the shots are being delivered to my house and they are kits of 14 days. She said for the first shots I will be using 2 of the kits. 28day of shots so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment