Monday, February 1, 2010

I started my cycle

This was the most exciting day for me. So far I have been through multiple processes to get to this point and it was just one more closer to getting pregnant. (and getting the shots over with) I have never been so excited for the first day of my period in my life. I was told to call Melanie ( Nurse at Fertility Clinic ) when I started my next cycle. I called and made my appointment to go and talk with about my next steps with the surrogacy. I called and she was not available so I left her a message to call me back.

I always like to say what I am expecting when I go to an appointment and then after when I get there what actually happens. This shows you how unpredictable it can be. That is why all I can do is laugh at this point on whatever happens at those appointments. I believe they are going to sit me down and we are going to put the dates of when I need to start my shots, how long I am going to be on that paticular drug, then I am sure they will estimate a Embryo transfer date and then show me how long I will be giving myself the other shots. Only time and showing up to that appointment will tell if that is actually what is going to happen. We will see.

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited for you! This is going to be quite the adventure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, I am excited to go through the process. I can't wait for the Embryo Transfer date so I can start making the pregnancy journal I am planning on putting together

    ReplyDelete